Tuesday, December 16, 2008

M is for Morass - and who wouldn't love morass?

I keep sitting here on my days off, fingers poised over the keyboard, knowing I have to try to make something work writing-wise, and nothing happens.

I don't know what to write. I'm frozen. Stuck. Without direction.

There are at least 1,473 beginnings of stories on my computer, and nothing finished. My family and friends have been waiting most of my life for me to realize my potential. And I don't know what the hell it is.

Joseph, my 11 year-old son, told me yesterday that he thinks people should find what they're good at and make that their career. Then he added that I'm good at everything I do. Pretty to think.

Scary to realize my kids are witnessing my mess, and paying attention.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you Cas. And the right way round this time, too! ;)



"Scary to realize my kids are witnessing my mess, and paying attention"



What? The kids are seeing you doing what you have to do to be a responsible wife, mother and adult. Nothing wrong with setting THAT example for them.



See ya in the trenches, Chica!

7:42 AM  
Blogger elysabeth said...

You've been tagged for a fabulous blog award - check out my posting on my JGDS blog. Sorry - you needed something for Christmas - lol - go for it - E :)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home