Thursday, April 20, 2006

Boo-frickety-hoo

I started off the day this morning by arguing with my trash collecting service for 15 minutes about not owing them money. It turns out that I did owe them money. They decided to take my payment as long as I stick it somewhere on or near the trash cans since today is trash pick-up day.

Already running late because my hair sucks, I discover that the trash has not been set out. So I get to do it in really cute, strappy sandles that hate my feet.

On the way to work - late - as I whip around 18-wheelers, utility trucks and other slow moving idiots who decided today was the day to mosy on down the road doin' about 20 while they try to figure out where they are, my friend calls who was supposed to clean my house today and take my bank deposit for me and tells me she can't make it. This is not good, as I've just paid the frickin' trash collector.

I would now have to leave work early to drive at least an hour through heavy traffic to get to the stupid bank.

And this was all before 9 this morning.

It's a good thing I'm such an upbeat person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would be time to turn around, go back inside, crawl back in bed, pull the covers up over your head, and call in sick!!! Or at least relax with a big margarita! Especially since it's lesbian friday! Keep Smiling!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home