Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Purple Irises and Yellow Roses

Have you ever had to sign for someone else's delivery and secretly wished it was yours?

A delivery guy came into my office this morning with a long FTD box and I knew it was flowers. Yippee, skippee. Someone sent someone flowers and I got to sign for it. Same song, different day.

Only when I looked at the name on the box, it was mine! Christmas never felt so good.

The next most exciting thing was seeing who they were from. I tore open the plastic, and the note inside was the best part. "Thank you for being such a wonderful friend! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your life! I love you girl!" From a very good, delightful girlfriend of mine, just when I needed it most.

And it wasn't even Lesbian Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! My favorite flowers! You are one special Lady!! Its always nice to have friends that will make your day like that! And thank you for your kind words on my blog. I needed that! (a deep margarita too would be good!) Love ya!!!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home