Monday, January 22, 2007

Too much Chile Con Queso

Sleep was not refreshing last night. I kept waking up between disturbing dreams, then tossing and turning for what seemed like hours, thinking about how tired I would be in the morning.

Tiffany, for what it's worth, I dreamed you adopted a little Asian baby girl. Cute as a bug and a chubby little thing. I was holding her while she grabbed a yogurt out of a refrigerator with Hunter looking on. Weird.

I also dreamed I kept getting out of bed to turn on the bathroom light and it wouldn't turn on. It just stayed dark. No lights would turn on. Then I would be back in bed and it would start all over again. Creepy.

Why can't I ever dream I've won a million bucks in the lottery?

2 Comments:

Blogger psycho_aide said...

and i thought i had odd dreams

8:36 AM  
Blogger Simply Jen said...

My tiffany??? Adopt??? LMAO you must be talking about someone else!!! LOL JK

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home