Monday, January 01, 2007

Begin Phase 2

I have never been one to make New Year's resolutions, or really even acknowledge the day as a fresh start or anything special at all. Except for eating black-eyed peas, because of course everyone knows if you don't eat black-eyed peas on New Year's Day you'll have bad luck all year.

This year feels different. I'm making some pretty drastic changes, but they feel right.

As corny as it sounds (those on the inside know I am the queen of cornography) it really does feel like today is the first day of the rest of my life.

And that's not just the hangover talking...

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

Well, I know of one of your drastic changes....are there anymore??? I wanna know, I wanna know!! :-) Happy New Years woman!! Here's to a great 2007!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Liberated Momma said...

Change is good, for all of us..

Sometimes the change is scary and it is like jumping off a cliff, then we find out just below is a cliff for us to land on with a parachute to get the rest of the way down safely.

Not every change ends up bad.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

And your friends are always here as "parachutes" to help you through more difficult changes.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home