Monday, January 30, 2006

Tra-la-la

The coolest thing about my new job is the music. The format for the radio station is "adult contemporary" with some oldies and country thrown in for good measure. Surprisingly, some of the songs are really good - stuff I haven't heard in years. And we get to listen to it all day. I like it a lot.

The worst part about my new job is hearing my voice on the radio... and trying to figure out what to talk about between sets. Oh, and the fricking traffic log; that sucks.

I no longer lead an exciting, fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants life. But I should be able to dig out of debt sooner. And I get to stay home once I get there at night. No more listening to the scanner for me.

Sigh.

Did I mention I get to listen to music all day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home