Thursday, April 27, 2006

Things I got to do today:

Crawl out of bed in the dark at 6 am.

Listen to good music while I got ready for work.

Wake up my kids for school.

Stop at Valero on my way to work to buy a styrofoam ice chest, a bag of ice, a French Vanilla cappucino, and a jalapeno sausage.

Take phoned-in questions from ridiculous callers for the political forum that was on our early morning radio show.

Hold a two year-old in my lap while I typed community bulletin board announcements and got a phone call from a disgruntled blog reader. (Is this better, Miguel?)

Try to track down PSA's from Sam Houston Electric while taking more ridiculous phone calls for our mid-morning radio show.

Drink fresh coffee full of cream and sweet-n-low.

Take everything out of the mini-fridge and load it in the ice chest, then cover the stuff with ice and take the mini-fridge outside to defrost (with help from Tiffany).

Write a news story for tomorrow.

Eat a chicken salad sandwich and shoot the bull with the guys at work.

Take a couple of Sheriff's guys for a ride down the street.

Go through the radiogram archives from July of last year to present looking for stories about a particular person. There were two.

Blow bubbles in the hallway with a two year-old.

Record a bunch of stuff.

Chip ice out of a mini-fridge, have Eric carry it back in for me, and reload it.

Stop at my favorite fire station on the way home from work to make a pit-stop and chat it up.

Cuddle with my kids.

Buy some books on Ebay.

Breathe, walk, laugh, dream, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home