Monday, June 12, 2006

I miss Flaming Hot Cheetos most of all

In a desperate attempt to get rid of the headache (yes, it's still here), I have altered my lifestyle drastically.

I gave up Diet Coke. For the aspartame factor. It was nearly as hard as giving up cigarettes.

I now drink water. Yuck. I am so supremely hydrated it's insane. My skin should be glistening with dew and my extra twenty pounds should fall off any day now. Right? If any of you play the market - Charmin's stock is going to be on the rise.

I stopped eating junk food. I don't want to talk about it.

I started exercising. I've been doing yoga stretches, push-ups, tummy crunches, and this morning I got up at the butt-crack of dawn to swim some laps before my shower. I go running tomorrow.

All this and I've gained 2 pounds, my body feels like it's been beaten with a large mallet, and the frickin' headache still won't go away. I have a new frown wrinkle between my eyebrows, dark circles under red-rimmed eyes, and the almost constant urge to pee because of all the water drinking.

Hurray for clean living. Really. Yippee-skippee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well dang! there you go getting all healthy on me. Thats no fun. Hopefully you will at least splurge once in awhile! Hope it at leat helps with the headache!!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home