Thursday, August 10, 2006

Blah-blah-blah

I am, for the most part, recovered from my Topamax experience. I didn't realize how much it affected me until this first week without it.

It's nice to be able to concentrate at work without having to try so hard. And I'm not as emotionally wrecked as I have been - another big plus. I feel serious though, and not much like chatting it up lately.

The kids go back to school next week. Now that their summer break is over, it's sinking in that I missed it. They're excited about not being stuck at home doing nothing all day. I'm dreading the early morning routine. It's much easier just getting myself up and ready than getting all four of us (and possibly Nathan) out of the door on time. Yuck.

So, the chiropractor seems to be working. I'm not wanting to cry every five minutes. The kids are going back to school.

And the beat goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home