Monday, July 17, 2006

Good semi-clean fun

We had a little get-together at my mom's house in Houston on Saturday. And by that I mean me, my mom, my sister, two of my female cousins and my aunt, two childhood girlfriends - who are also sisters - and their mother.

It was wild.

There was plenty of drinking, dancing, singing, eating, chatting, more dancing and general carousing of all kinds. Women in my family love to party. It's a genetic thing. We don't need men to do it and we don't have to go out.

On the down side, I'm sore in places that shouldn't be mentioned in a respectable blog. And I think there soon may be a black market video surfacing on the internet of me dancing to "Tell Me Something Good." Women in my family can also be entrepreneurial and vindictive. (Clever wenches, I hope they let me in on a cut of the profits.)

Oh well, a good time was had by all and no one threw up, got pregnant, or went to jail. What more can you ask?

1 Comments:

Blogger psycho_aide said...

All men to disappear!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home