Sunday, December 10, 2006

Self-imposed restrictions

There's something to be said for taking a deep breath in, a big step back, blowing it all out and taking a look around.

Do you ever consider possibilities in your life you never considered before? Things you never even let yourself imagine because they seemed so impossible? Why do we do that? Why do we limit ourselves to what we know?

Maybe it's just me. I've begun to see the box I've built around myself. And at the same time, I can also see it doesn't have to be there.

For those of you have it all together and all figured out, I applaud you. But for those of us who don't, it's time to recognize that things don't have to be the way they are or the way we've always been told they should be.

We can re-write the ending.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liberated Momma said...

Very well put.... We missed you last night...

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home