Thursday, November 23, 2006

Times like this

Another Thanksgiving gone.

I didn't cook this year. I also didn't start smoking cigarettes again. Which is progress.

Our entire meal was catered by Cookie's Soul Food Kitchen in Liberty. It was pretty good, but we had quite a line waiting for the microwave to heat up dinner. The best part was the sweet potato casserole - yum!

I'll probably cook next year - it just wasn't the same without the familiar favorites.

Other than that it was eat, sleep, play dominoes, watch a movie, etc. Pretty boring really. And I have to work tomorrow. Which sucks.

I miss my dad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liberated Momma said...

I totally get you. We did homemade soup and salad.

I miss my Dad also. I guess it is just not the same without them all here.

Hey maybe you can hire a certain red head to cater Christmas. You know you want my tomato basil fish. :-)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Cas said...

I want it bad - you know I do. Unfortunately, no one else in my house has taste.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Liberated Momma said...

I also make a KILLER lasagna, waist killer that is. Jen, Steve, DL and Paul were around for the last one, weighing in at about 23 pounds.. Yes 23 pounds for one lasagna...... significant for how much weight your ass retains when it is finally gone.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home