Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You should have seen me trying to drive home

I did the double whammy thing today and went to the eye doctor and regular doctor.

There's good news and bad news.

The good news is I have a hernia, not some weird infection or tumor, that could possibly result in an insurance-paid-for tummy tuck - yay me!

The bad news is that after 28 years of wearing hard contact lenses, my corneas are becoming scarred. So I have to switch to soft lenses and/or have Lasik (sp?) surgery. This means I can't see very well right now - and probably won't for a while - while my eyes adjust to soft lense contacts. Yippee skippee.

Oh well. After the tummy tuck news, it's all good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

hey well you know, my dh had that lasik and absolutely loved it. And no fair on the tummy tuck! how did you get this hernia anyway so I can get one?!?! heheehehe

7:42 PM  
Blogger Liberated Momma said...

All I have to say is.........

I TOLD YOU SO!

I am a VERY good diagnostition....

Not saying you didn't believe me, but over the years when I am sure about something about something, i am sure, it is usually because of years of education and experience. After doing something for 14 years, you kinda get good at it. It is the thing in my life I have ever been good at.

Maybe I need a hernia too! :-)

I am glad it is not anything major, definately an easy fix!!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Cas said...

Ok, girls:

Cat, all you have to do is carry 5 children to term and give birth to them vaginally. And, oh yeah, at least 3 of them have to weigh over 10 pounds when you force them out of your body.

Tina, you were so definitely correct. Thank you for your years of education and experience. I heard you had experience, but evidently I misunderstood what kind.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home