Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hero is a four-letter word

I had a great Christmas and a very sick husband for a few days. I wish I had something insightful to say about all of that, but insightfulness has left the building.

Tomorrow starts a new work week. My kids are home and I wish I could stay home with them. (And the aforementioned recovering husband.)

But I can't.

Apparently, there are people in the world who need me to ask if they need help finding anything and to ring up their purchases.

Yay me.

1 Comments:

Blogger elysabeth said...

Awww sorry your husband got sick during the holiday time (not fun, I've been there - had pneumonia diagnosed two days before Christmas a few years ago and still had to persevere with everything else). Hope you don't get sick too. Glad to see you posting on your blog - E :)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home