Monday, October 11, 2010

Can you say, "Mid-life Crisis"?

Can I scream? I mean, if I run screaming down the street until I collapse in a blubbering heap, would that be bad?

I haven't heard a word about the reporting job. Nothing. Evidently the fickle winds of change are even fickler than I once thought.

What? What? What? What am I supposed to do?!?!?

On top of that, I got to visit my son and daughter-in-law and grandbaby and mom and sister on Saturday. The visit was fun, the family photos were frightening. I knew I'd gained some weight, but really? Wow. I have a new fat picture to post on my refrigerator:


Holy buddha and bloated bull frogs, batman. It's time for a change!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ali said...

you're beautiful cas! you told me to love myself, now you do the same!!!! <3

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home