Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's always been you though, baby

In my drugged haze, it seems I slighted my favorite cute, big-boobed blonde when I mentioned the name of another in my last blog.

I feel like such a guy.

There's no way to make it right now, without offending all the beautiful, big-boobed women in my life. You know who you are.

So, to all the girls I've loved before - who've traveled in and out my door... I'm glad you came along, I dedicate this blog, to all the girls I've loved before...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I haven't been in your life long, but hopefully I'm including in your list!!! :-)

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You WHORE!!! I thought I was the only one!!!
...you are a guy... why didn't you just say I completed you while you were at it?
Oh, well - I guess somewhere inside I always knew there were others.
You know, my man still has that lezzie pic of us as the wallpaper on his computer...

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home