Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Time travel

Have you ever been driving down the road with so much on your mind that you get where you're going and have absolutely no memory of the trip? Welcome to my summer.

I was really looking forward to taking a field trip to the doctor's office yesterday because it meant I got to be out of the office during the day. Kind of like playing hooky.

Instead it turned out be 3 hours wasted in a waiting room when I could have been getting my work done, just to hear that my thyroid isn't causing the stupid headache so I'm back to square one.

Then it was a 2-1/2 hour drive back to the office that wasn't fun. There wasn't any good music on the radio and I couldn't get my stupid shoe off because it had an ankle strap. After which I ended up having to work late so I could get all my stuff done that I could have gotten done if I hadn't been sitting in a frickin' waiting room for 3 hours.

Playing hooky was never like this.

Of course, these days I'd never get away with kidnapping my best friend, buying a two-layer birthday cake, getting stoned and eating the entire cake while watching music videos either. And I probably wouldn't want to. Probably.

2 Comments:

Blogger psycho_aide said...

Wow you eating an entire cake while being stoned? That has got to be on my to do list somewhere!!!!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Im glad Im not the only one that does that. Every now and then I really wonder how I made it home cause I dont remember the trip! maybe I was stoned and full after the cake!! heheheehehehe

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home