Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ho, ho, ho

I am exhausted. I've had a full weekend of overeating, Christmas shopping, and staying up way too late.

'Tis the season.

The Divine Ms. T did come over this evening and make me some DELICIOUS homemade tomato soup, and gave me possibly the most thoughtful Christmas gift I've ever received, so that was a treat.

I have an overloaded week at work coming up, an unfinished article, and I'm getting Lasik eye surgery on Friday. And all I want to do is spend this week with my kids, enjoying the season together. Instead I'm going to work late every day and they're going to be sitting here being bored, and this whole Christmas is going to be gone in a flash.

Did I mention I have to work on Christmas day?

Walmart is looking better and better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home