Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Where the rubber meets the road

My first piece of fiction ever to be published is coming out in the February issue of Liberty County Outlook - Woo-Hoo!!!

Actually, it's only the second piece of fiction I've ever finished, but who's counting, right?

I am SO excited. It's kind of like pulling your pants down in the middle of a crowded room, though. Talk about exposure.

The story is mildly controversial, and I sent it off without giving it a good proofing, but my editor is fantastic - I trust her one hundred percent.

First short story down, ten blockbuster novels to go.

Or, there's always Walmart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

So hey, when do those of us that don't have access to the Liberty County Outlook get to read the story???? I feel so left out! Way to go girl. The first one is always the hardest so you are on a roll now! Love ya!!!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home