Tuesday, March 27, 2007

In a perfect world

Okay. I've tried really hard, but I have nothing witty to say. I'm pretty bland right now.

The kids and I and my sister and her family went to the Liberty Jubilee last weekend. It was fun but uneventful. No throwing up this year. The kids got to ride a camel - their favorite part was watching it pee and poop. I ran into Tiffany, my news director at the radio station, and we hugged. That was good.

Ho-hum.

I miss the action of breaking news.

But not that much.

1 Comments:

Blogger elysabeth said...

Cas,

Now that Mercury is out of retrograde you will find your muse and have more to report. It's been a crazy month all around for most people I know and especially the writers - some have had breakthroughs in titles or something that kept nagging them about their stories but only recently. I was told a couple of nights ago I needed to update my blog and I didn't have a clue what to write about, but yesterday something came to me so I posted two new items.

Things will change in the upcoming days and weeks - you'll see - it's definitely been a weird month for most of us - dang retrograded Mercury and those communication lines - lol -

Keep at it and you'll see you will be aboundant in the postings soon - E :)

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home