Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wish You Were Here

Ok - I'm almost done with my Idaho/Great White North experience and I leave for San Diego tomorrow. I don't have much internet access so this'll have to do for now.

Suffice it to say, I've ridden in a mini-van on a ridiculously narrow, one-way gravel road up the side of a mountain to see buffalo WAY too up close and personal at the National Bison Range in Montana; I've been chased by a young black bear at Glacier National Park; and I've hiked much further than my physical stamina was ready for to see an absolutely unbelievable view of glacial waterfalls and a glacier lake - after which I drank water from a glacial waterfall they now tell me could cause bacteria to grow in my intestines. Didn't the indians drink this water???

Anyway, I'll be posting updates and pictures as soon as I can. No telling what's going to happen in the great state of California - or what state I'll be in when I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home