Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A quick synopsis

Here's the update:

I'm tired.

I spent most of the day Friday at the new house cleaning blinds and windows and lining kitchen cabinets while the gas guy and the Dish Network guy did their things.  No big deal, but a lot of work

Saturday is when things went horribly wrong.  I had planned on moving the small things on that day while I caught up on laundry.  Until my brother-in-law and his friend showed up to move the big stuff, including the washer and dryer, and I hadn't even begun 
to empty the refrigerator! 

The rest of the weekend is a blur.  I'm tired.  I still haven't finished at the old house and I finally did get my interview done late Sunday, so I have to have my story finished by tonight (thank you Trish for extending my deadline!).

My new home is coming together beautifully, although it has roaches.  And I'm tired.  

I only feel like crying about thirty times a day, but I don't have time right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger elysabeth said...

I'll cry for you then - I know moving is no fun but it will work out for the best and you will see that all the hard work you have put into the move will pay off in the long run. I'm here if you need me - hugs to ya -E :)

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep your chin up babe, your one of the toughest women I know :) if all else fails pack a bag and come stay for a weekend :) ....lol

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe Cassie you can do it!!!! Keep the faith. I know it is hard when you in the storm but you know what comes after the storm...A rainbow!!! That's what I do, hope it helps! love ya, Noya

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home