Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I think I can, I think I can

My A/C got fixed yesterday - evidently it was the flux capacitor.

Ok, it was just the regular old capacitor, but I think it's more fun to imagine hopping on my A/C unit and traveling around time for a while.

I'm cool as a cucumber now and ready to get back to work. I mailed my submission to Woman's World yesterday - we'll see what happens there. But even if nothing does, it got my juices going.

I'm ready to stay drunk on writing so reality does not destroy me.

2 Comments:

Blogger elysabeth said...

I know you can. You are on your way - and good luck with the submission. Glad your air conditioner got fixed. Now that you are in the writing mood, let's see what else there is to work on - I'm in a writing mood but just don't have the time to do much besides work and take care of the kids' doings - so it's a never ending cycle here - but hopefully soon I'll be able to do a murder mystery for a contest I've been thinking about. Before doing that though I need to get my butt in gear and get my school visits workshops going - anyway - glad you are getting back on your track - and remember it's okay to have bad days and reflect on life. It's okay to break down as long as you pick yourself back up and move on. I think you have shown a great deal of strength these last few months with everything that has happened and that you have not allowed the grieve to overtake you. I'm glad you are in the writing mood now and that you are submitting stories. Keep it up and who knows - one of these days that novel may be the next submission and the one that really takes off - see you in the postings - E :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger psycho_aide said...

reality blows!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home