Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I can't believe I ate the whole thing - and wanted something sweet afterwards

Wow. I have really hit an all-time low. My loyal readers who are health enthusiasts should stop reading now.

I just finished the ultimate breakfast (If you're aiming for a cardiac episode): a Jumbo Jack, french fries, a large order of eggrolls, and of course, a Diet Coke. I ate it all.

When I started eating, I fully intended to stop halfway and finish the rest for lunch. But I just kept eating. And it was good.

Now the regret begins. As I gaze down at my distended belly, I'm thinking I have finally figured out where the ten pounds I've gained over the last month came from.

It's probably time for me to make that call to Overeater's Anonymous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

Hey, food sooths the soul right? At least that is the way I look at it. I've done nothing but eat since Saturday, but for some reason my soul isnt soothed. LOL It will all get better.

10:57 AM  
Blogger elysabeth said...

Comfort food - you are trying to comfort yourself. We all do it. I'm not sure where you got breakfast from but it only sounds halfway good- of course since it was breakfast, I wouldn't have had soda with it - perhaps a juice or milk (chocolate of course) or water. But then again, I don't drink sodas generally as a rule. So the diet coke thing would have ruined it for me. Anyway - things will look up and you won't need comfort food any more - see you in the postings - E :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Simply Jen said...

Sounds like pregnancy food to me. Are you eating for me?

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home