Monday, March 24, 2008

On the bright side, I can totally fall off a ship and not need a life preserver

Well, I've posted my resume on Yahoo! Hot Jobs, CareerBuilder, and Monster. We'll see what happens, but what I really want to do is freelance from home. I've queried an editor with a magazine that published me a few years ago.

I have GOT to lose weight. I saw a picture of myself that made me want to cry. So, I started walking the track again yesterday and today I had half a bagel with cream cheese and half a cup of milk for breakfast, carrots for a snack, a Lean Cuisine for lunch, and nine Russell Stover cream centered chocolates for dessert. Good thing I stuck with Diet Coke to wash them down.

We'll have a breakfast dinner tonight - french toast, pancakes, and turkey bacon. I can feel the weight falling off even as I write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home