Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sally Sunshine, Part 2

Absolutely nothing new going on here. Anymore. I decided my exercise was stupid, so I'm not doing it anymore.

I took Katie to get her hair done today (thank you again, Monique!), and went to visit my mom and sister Terri while I waited. Terri had her grandbaby, Brooke, there so I got to play with her for a while. Mom said I was the best mom ever, besides her. I'm not sure quite how I feel about that. Aside from the fact that I feel like a pretty crappy mom, actually.

This weekend we're having a get-together at Mom's to celebrate her 71st birthday and to see Zach off to Iraq again. He's not leaving until Sept. 8th, but this is the latest we could get everybody together before he goes. We're going to take our family picture for Christmas 2009.

Dalt is going next weekend to the I-Chiefs convention in Dallas. The kids will be at Rob's, so I'll be home alone. Yippe-skippee. Every day his schedule is busier and every day it reminds me how empty mine is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

Yeah but just think, you can spend the quiet time reading, or thinking or just simply being. Sometimes its nice. You are not a bad person to be alone with! :-)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Cas said...

Yeah, but that don't pay the bills.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home