Saturday, December 19, 2009

That's what thoughts'll getcha

This is the super-longest I've ever gone without posting. I thought about just giving it up altogether, but then I realized it's the only journal I have and I'm glad to have a record of my life. So, I'm back.

Actually, I thought I'd outsmart my husband and see how long it would take him to figure out I posted something new. I wasn't going to break down and tell him this time, I was just going to wait and see. Well, once again the man is twelve steps ahead of me. HE posted something new back on our anniversary in November, and again in the early part of December, and I'm just now finding it!!!

I've been substitute teaching, and trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, and Christmas shopping, and slogging through life.

So sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home