Saturday, September 05, 2009

Progress

I'm working on a crappy romance novel in hopes of getting something viable to make a little money off of. It's been in the oven for a couple years, but I pulled it out to see if I can make it less horrible. So far it is slightly less horrible.

I tried shopping around my column to some other newspapers. It was a resounding failure. Nobody cares what a middle-aged professional underachiever has to say about anything. I wasn't surprised.

I've decided that in my old age I want to become a white-water rafting enthusiast. I love being outdoors and I love water, so it makes sense. Now if I can only follow through, instead of dreaming about an ephemeral "some day."

I, I, I. I'm full of I's these days. Maybe that's my problem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

OOOOHHHHH!!! Can I be that with you??? I need a new career. Its either that or a bounty hunter like the books I'm reading, but thinking I wouldnt make a very good one!!! LOL

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home