Saturday, March 04, 2006

What I do best

I am sitting cross-legged in my black leather office chair with my keyboard comfortably situated in my lap, a maroon cinnamon scented candle lit next to my monitor, and Wicked Game by Chris Isaak playing in the background.

Now inspiration is supposed to hit.

See, I told myself I was going to work on my fiction writing this weekend. You can tell how well that's going.

I had my first full-body, hour-long massage today (it was a late birthday gift) and I'm feeling very... Loose. Relaxed. Unmotivated to plow into my fiction manuscript.

If everyone had a full-body massage every day, world peace couldn't be far behind. You just don't feel like going out and shooting people after your muscles have been oiled and kneaded.

Procrastination, thy name is Cassie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home