Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Top 10 Things You Should Not Do In a Drug Induced Haze (perfectly legal, prescription drug-induced haze)

1. Go shopping with a paid off credit card.

2. Confide in your mother over the phone about ANYTHING.

3. Ask friends what they really think about you. You don't want to know. Really.

4. Paint your toenails.

5. Pick movies at a McDonald's Redbox.

6. Shave your legs. Or any other part of your body. Trust me.

7. Go to work. I do it, but I have to and no one notices I'm in a drug induced haze. I'm not sure what that means for them or me.

8. Try your hand at erotic fiction in the body of an email. Once you hit send and then realize you sent it to the wrong person - well that's it, isn't it?

9. Sing in public. And by that I mean on top of a table in the middle of a high class restaurant during rush hour.

10. Post a blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger psycho_aide said...

Singing on top of a table while on meds sounds like something I did at my graduation party oops!!!!!!!!!1

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'd like to see the whole dancing on the table thing, so let me know next time will ya!!! hehehee

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home