Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturdays and science fiction

I have been watching a marathon session of Battlestar Galactica - the new one which I missed the premiere of 3 years ago. So I'm catching up with series of DVD's a friend let me borrow.

I wonder how the writing sessions for this show went. They threw in some sex scenes to kick off the mini-series. Good for ratings. Some fancy camera work to update the look of it. 2.3 starship battle scenes per hour. A tough chick, of course, is the best pilot. Very PC. And a hot blonde is the prototype of the soul-less villain. Hmmm. I wonder who their target audience is?

Oh well. I've been sucked into the vortex. I'm diving back into the couch with a gi-normous bag of Fritos and bean dip. If no one hears from me in the next two days send some frackin' reinforcements.

2 Comments:

Blogger psycho_aide said...

so send more chips and dip? How about a few Dr Peppers?

11:42 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

AHHHH...the joys of good tv and good food!!! What a great day!!!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home