Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sleepless nights

For the past two nights I have woken up slightly past 2 am and can't go back to sleep.

I never have trouble sleeping. I've slept standing up, holding a baby, while leaned against a door frame - on more than one occasion.

Insomnia is not my friend.

Two am strikes, my eyes pop open and my mind starts racing. It's all over. Inevitably, I fall into a deep sleep 20 minutes before my alarm goes off.

I took a Tylenol PM tonight and I've had a glass and a half of wine. I am very relaxed. Still, I wonder if insomnia will strike again.

On a positive note... Well... I... hm.

There you have it.

7 Comments:

Blogger psycho_aide said...

hunny if it only hits you 2 nights I will be happy to take yours for 2 nights. i do good getting to sleep before 2am and i have tryed everytthing. Looks like Inga has hit you babe.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try sleeping with Anon. It's guaranteed to put you straight to sleep.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Simply Jen said...

You know...A whole lot of sex usually cures it.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Cas said...

Well, Anon. Hm... I wouldn't brag about putting people straight to sleep in bed.

9:40 PM  
Blogger psycho_aide said...

i never go straight to sleep after sex unless it is BAD and by that i mean it sux. If it's good I need a cig and a whole lot more of it. If it is bad i need sleep or some batteries for Bob.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Simply Jen said...

well, you see GOOD sex is actually supposed to put you to sleep. Because when you actually do have a real orgasm...it uses all of your body to do so...The only time I have never fallen asleep right after is when it sucked...:(

11:10 PM  
Blogger Master of My Own Small Universe said...

What does a woman say when she's really satisfied?

Not a damn thing, she rolls over and goes to sleep...

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home