Monday, October 09, 2006

Eyes wide open

Can someone explain to me why I can't sleep late on the one day I pick to play hookie?

I stayed up really late last night watching Battlestar Galactica (the season opener - very good), got all of my little ones off to school by 8 am. The two grown ones are still asleep. I go back to bed, snuggle down under my covers, and bam. Nothing. Just me, wide awake.

I'm sipping coffee now - watching pop-up ads dance across my computer screen. Evidently I've been invaded by a virus warning me that I've been invaded by a virus. If I don't buy their virus fighting software, the world will cease to exist as we know it. Or I'll just be irritated to death by false prompts and stealth boob shots.

On the issue of breasts: There is nothing quite so annoying to me as plugging along on my computer, minding my own business, when POW - a flash of boobs pops up on my screen. If I want to see naked breasts, I can look in a mirror - or ask a friend. I have several good friends with great boobs who'd probably show them to me if I ask nicely. (Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, guys.)

At any rate, I'm here drinking coffee, hanging out. Not sleeping late.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

You know, I feel ya! I HATE when you have days off and can't even enjoy sleeping in. Hopefully the rest of your day was good at least!!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Simply Jen said...

Maybe you are thinking of Cat's boobs too much...

2:35 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Well dang, Cas, did you tell Gigi those were my boobs flashing up on your screen? That was supposed to be our little secret!! heheheehe :-)

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home