Tuesday, October 03, 2006

At least it's something

The quote on my previous post was attributed to Nelson Mandela, but it has come to my attention that it may be by someone else. Whoever said it, thank you. It means a lot to me.

A common theme keeps popping up in my day-to-day existence lately. It's called, "Figure out what's most important to you and do something about it."

Really. I can't seem to shake it.

Every time I turn around, there it is. Quotable quotes, interviews in magazines, job offers, friendly conversations. You'd think I'd get the hint.

The problem is, I would have to stop being in perpetual motion to actually think about what's most important to me. I mean, besides the obvious things like my kids and my faith.

I feel like I'm on an express train, zipping past things I might need or want but going too fast to get a good look.

1 Comments:

Blogger Simply Jen said...

And sometimes it is best to stop yourself and really think.

You know, like, stop and smell the roses, man.

LMAO ok I had to get that one out of my system!!!!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home