Monday, October 22, 2007

Top Ten Things I Learned From My Move

1.  I have a lot of stuff.

2.  My stuff is a dust magnet.

3.  Who my real friends are. (Certain parties are excluded from this because I didn't want to bother you.)

4.  Refrigerators attract dog hair and convert it into something unspeakably horrible.

5.  Spray painting without wearing gloves will take the skin off your fingertips.

6.  Nail polish remover does not remove spray paint.

7.  Nail polish remover on skinned fingertips hurts like hell.

8.  Cats don't like to be relocated.

9.  Neither do I.

10. Someone who is still your friend after helping you move is a friend indeed. 

 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear to God I'll help next time!!!

Even if I'm having a brain transplant that day! I'll reschedule!!!

If I'm in jail I'll break out!!!

If my legs have been amputated in a freak accident, I'll hop on my little stubs!

well... you get the point.

Sorry I couldn't help - I really wanted to.

J.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Crazy One said...

Sorry I was at work all day...... If you ever move again then please do so on C-shift lol

8:53 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

11. Moving SUCKS!!! :-) Next time I move, some how, some way, I'm hiring movers to pack and move. All the times that I have moved, everyone always tells you they will help and never end up doing it. I feel for ya. Sorry, I should have offerred my services.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Simply Jen said...

Well, the next time I will have someone else watch my kids so that I can come help you!!! I miss you!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home