Saturday, September 23, 2006

Musing on a Saturday night

It's raining, it's pouring, my blog has been so boring...

I've been slacking again, but really - there's so much to say, yet so much that shouldn't be said. Where do I begin?

My house is clean. I keep thinking of the movie Poltergeist when the little fat psychic lady announces, "This house is clean," at the end. Yes, that's how old I am. I still think that was a fun movie.

Anyway. I took my children (two anyway) to the movies and the mall today. It was really nice. Joseph still lets me hug him in public, which is a treat that's not going to last much longer. Savannah still gets thrilled over getting fairy wings and wearing them through the mall.

I love deeply and I am deeply loved. It doesn't get much better than that, does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home