Saturday, April 14, 2007

Top 10 Questions I Ponder

1. How do women get their hair to stay up with a pencil?

2. Why would anyone like the taste of burnt marshmallows?

3. How did Anna Nicole Smith become the center of our national focus?

4. Why does pizza come in a square box?

5. Why do dogs turn three times in a circle before they lay down?

6. Why do I inevitably pick the slowest moving line, regardless of how many people are standing in it?

7. If 40 is the new 30, does that mean women just used to look old faster?

8. Why do you have to get a license to drive, carry a handgun, or get married, but anybody can have a baby?

9. Why is it that on days I don't have to get up early, my eyes pop wide open at 7 am?

10. Why do I only ever run into people I know in public when I'm not wearing make-up and I haven't washed my hair in three days?

3 Comments:

Blogger Liberated Momma said...

Okay I was born with the pencil-hair thing gift, I can also tie my hair in a knot without any help from props.

The slow lane thing, must be hereditary, I have it too. Also any lane on the freeway and 105 going to Conroe.

The marraige license is only because people cannot be honest and tell the truth, there is really no criteria for denial other than being married already. And yes ever idiot can breed, sad really.

I always run into people when I look like shit, but get me all dolled up and I see tumbleweeds and hear crickets.

Even dead she still headlines the media.. shesh.. will it ever end.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Liberated Momma said...

Which reminds me I am going to go wash my hair.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Master of My Own Small Universe said...

The Anna Nicole thing is really easy to understand -- she had big boobs ;-)

Seriously, the real reason is that if the poster girl for trailer park trash can make it big, there's always hope for the rest of us.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home