Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cleaning house

I cleaned out the kid's room today with a lot of help from my friend, Nicole. Eight full trash bags later there is proof that the rumors of my children's floor were true. They do have one.

Katie, Joseph, and Savannah share a rather large bedroom. Katie has been clamoring for her own room for ages and now it looks like there may be light at the end of the tunnel. We'll be cleaning out Nathan's room next. Zach will stay in it for a while when he gets out of the Marines in August, but he's been accepted to Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, so he probably won't be staying in it for long.

Weird how these things work out and life moves on, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie! I just wanted you to know how much I love you! Thank you for always being so positive and loving towards me and my family. I am so thankful for your family. I wish there were words to say, I wish there was something I could do but all that comes to mind is that I love you...

You are such a blessing to my Mom, I don't know if you know how much she values you. We all value you and your family. Thank you for all you've done, for constantly having us over on holidays and giving us a home away from home.

Thank you for being my Aunt Cassie.

I know right now that things are rough, so many people love Nathan and we will all continue to love him. If there is anything that I can do, please let me know.

Love ALWAYS,
T'Noya

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home