Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update

I'm back.

I've been at my mom's house again since last Saturday because my Aunt Peggy was visiting from Alabama. She left this morning and now I'm back at home. The visit with my mom this time was not as comforting. Five days is too long. And everything I took with me smells like stale cigarette smoke.

I was here for about 10 minutes when I got a call from the funeral home to pick up Nathan's death certificates. They look just like a birth certificate. His cause of death is listed as accidental death due to asphyxiation by drowning.

DeDe's surgery was Monday. They did a partial biopsy and took part of her lymph nodes and she's recovering. Step one in a long road ahead.

Today was not good, emotionally, with the exception of a few precious hours.

I have to get back into some kind of groove. This aimless wandering is driving me insane. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home