Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Rainy days and Wednesdays

I have not been the most pleasant person to be around these days. Pensive and moody, I should probably lock myself in a room 'til this stage passes. And my uber-headache from last year is trying to come back.

We're continuing our workouts, almost daily. I actually ran three laps around the track and walked seven, so that's good. I have been skipping the bleachers (sp?) lately, but we're up to holding the core exercises for a minute each. I'm still not losing weight, although my butt and legs are firming up nicely.

The kids are back in school. They hate riding the bus home, but it has come in handy more than once when I couldn't make it back in time to pick them up. Right now they're in bed, fighting a useless fight against getting up to face the day.

DeDe is starting to lose her hair. She had her second chemo treatment yesterday. Another of my good friends found out her husband has aggressive, stage four lymphoma. They are going to fight it. She and her husband are a true love match and have been for over twenty years.

And I'm grumpy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simply Jen said...

W all have the right to be grumpy sometimes. Congrats on the core excercises!! Ya'll kicked my ass that one night I did it. I am trying to keep doing them here.

9:04 AM  
Blogger ghalia said...

Soo Nice

:)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home