Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yippee-skippee

So, I'm unemployed again.

I worked my butt off for nearly two months; helped reformat and put together two magazines - one of which was a two-month issue; revamped advertising sales; smoothed over what could have been a very detrimental change in making the switch from a monthly publication to bi-monthly; wrote and edited a ton of articles; and was thanked by being snubbed, condescended to, and demoted. And my company gas card was declined.

Suffice it to say, I am not a willing participant in office politics. I will not mudsling. And Walmart is back on my personal roadmap. I also now hold the title for the most interesting string of former jobs, ever.

Can you just hardly wait to find out where I wash up next?

1 Comments:

Blogger elysabeth said...

OMG dear - you have had your fill of bad times. But the good times can't be too far behind. I really thought this was a good job for you. Yes, I can't wait to see where you end up next. Email me when you get a chance - hugs to ya my friend - E :)

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home