Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back in the saddle

Ok, so I'm sitting in my big empty house, all alone, the day before my birthday. My kids are gone for the weekend and I have the entire evening stretching before me with nothing to do.

WOO-HOO!!!!!

I just ordered a large pepperoni pizza with jalapenos and extra mushrooms, there's cold beer in the fridge, and I have the tv to myself. Can you say"Nirvana"? The only way this could be better is if there was a good football game on tonight.

You see, I have decided to only attract positive things to myself. (Can you tell I've been reading self-help books lately?) This is my year to live, love, and laugh. I am a daughter of the King. I am smart, talented, and not entirely unfortunate looking. The world is my oyster. With lots of lemon juice and cocktail sauce, heavy on the horseradish.

You'll have to excuse me now, I have a date with a pizza.

2 Comments:

Blogger elysabeth said...

You go girl and happy birthday. A whole four or five days without the kids - that's pretty awesome although I can't say much because I only had about three or four nights with my kids during the break and they started back to school today - so all in all I got lots of break time from them - lol.

I say for your birthday - go out and enjoy the evening - call a girlfriend or two and just go to dinner and a movie or dancing or something - you should have fun. Again - happy birthday - hope it's a good one for you - E :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Master of My Own Small Universe said...

She already has plans for her birthday, including dinner at a nice Italian restaurant.

And, BTW IMHO, she's downright beautiful.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home