Thursday, October 09, 2008

Rip Van Winkle had the right idea

Today is my day off. I should be catching up on a million things, but I have discovered that sleep is the only thing I really ever catch up on anymore. I could sleep for days.

We have decided to unplan the wedding of the century. We are going to keep it simple. JP's office and dinner, then a quiet weekend at home.

I am once again at a crossroads. I am so sick of these things. Now I have to decided whether to go into management with Walgreens or take an EMT course in the spring. Either way it goes, I won't be writing. I'm sick of not having any money, so I'll probably do the management thing.

Now, back to my sleeping.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simply Jen said...

Crossroads are a difficult thing when you just don't know what to do. But I can tell you the same thing I tell Steve anytime he was trying to decide what to do with his life. You have to decide what makes you happy. Yes, you can do something that makes you money or something that you are really good at, but are you happy with it?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Crazy One said...

Well to make it simple.............
Managament= avg pay ok hours
EMT= Not really sure what's worse pay or money but both suck...

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home