Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A few of my favorite things

This every day thing is getting hard. I'm just not that interesting. Really.

Okay. In keeping with the Thanksgiving Day spirit (Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday), I am going to attempt to be more positive by focusing on things I enjoy. Here goes:

I like coffee. It's hot and rich and smells good, and it makes me feel better about mornings.

I like it when my kids hug me.

I like music and dancing. My favorite lately is R & B.

I like to read entertaining books and Woman's World magazine.

I like cuddling with my husband and talking with him when we're alone in our room.

I like having friends over for dinner.

I like watching good movies and a few tv shows. Especially watching football and Life and True Blood with Dalt.

I like talking with my friends on the phone when I can't be with them in person.

I like going out to lunch or dinner with friends or family. Especially family dinners out with the kids.

I like sleeping in and lazy days in my pajamas with no place to go and nothing to do.

I like playing cards and/or dominoes at family gatherings.

I like pizza and beer.

So there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are interesting!!!!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home