Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On your mark, get set...

Okay, a gauntlet has been thrown. Nic has vowed to write in her blog every day, even if it's just a sentence. I told her I'd do it if she did, so now I have to meet the challenge. Here goes day one:

I'm newly married. On November 12th, 2008, two worlds collided, two families united, two halves became whole, etc. ad nauseum. It was really a beautiful service and exactly what I wanted, relaxed, fun and happy.


Aren't we cute? In spite of my freakishly shiny face and pregnant appearance, I love this picture. Can you say "overexfoliation?"


This is us praying that cameras would stop flashing long enough for us to be able to see again. (Which is not a critique of our photographers - thank you all for taking pics. Without you, there would be no pictoral evidence of this event.)

And here are all the kids. Natthan, Savannah, Zach, Joseph, Ali and Katie.

I'm so proud they didn't set any fires, destroy anything, or tell dirty jokes during the service. And thank you, Joe, for not farting in the courtroom.

Or did you???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the pictures from the wedding. and you def don't look pregnant at all!!
<3 Ali

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home