Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wishing all of it could last longer

Okay, okay, I missed yesterday. I had to work from 8 to 3, skipped lunch so I could get home and start cooking, then was mortified when I realized that I forgot to blog. Until I checked Nicole's and she missed TUESDAY. So, technically, I win.

Now, about Thanksgiving. I have decided it's way too much work for a 15-minute gorge fest. I mean, I was cooking from about 6 yesterday evening until 11 last night, got up at 6:15 this morning and was at it until the final dish was washed at about 3. And that doesn't included shuffling leftovers. I made approximately 10 times the amount of food we actually ate, and then it was over.

Wow.

On the upside, it was my first Thanksgiving with my honey. We cooked together and cleaned together, his parents came over and were nice. My sister Terri came last night and helped cook and chop stuff (thank GOD), and that was fun. We had a great time and my house still smells wonderful.

It was a good day and I'm very thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home