Friday, July 20, 2007

Vignettes

It's been an emotional week. My dam broke on Wednesday and I'm not really sure why, although I suspect the kids' PS 2 game breaking pushed me over the edge. I cried a lot, but the knot in my stomach feels smaller now, so that's a plus.

I've begun editing the Leon Chronicles. It's going very well - I'm happy to be spending some time with Leon again. He's a lot of fun. I didn't realize I had 70 pages already. My goal is to have him finished by September.

Zach will be home for good next week. Well, until he finds a job and moves out again, but at least he won't be in the Marines. It's a bittersweet time for me because I thought I would have all five kids under the same roof again, but that's not ever going to happen.

I finished the S.O. article and it will be in next week's Advocate. It'll be kind of fun to see my name in the paper again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simply Jen said...

I will def. get a copy and read it.

10:52 AM  
Blogger elysabeth said...

Very cool and sad that the dam broke - but it's okay that it does break every once in a while - like you said some stresses added to the grieving process. I think you are doing a great job. Hang in there - E :)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home