Wednesday, November 14, 2007

When you're just not fun to be around

So I guess this is the longest I've ever gone without posting something new. Hmmm.

I've been plagued lately by a string of poor health. My surgery took way more out of me than I thought it would. Now I have a severe bronchial infection, which includes a delightful, very attractive, hack-a-lung cough. Boy, I'm the queen of the city now.

Thanksgiving is almost here with Christmas hot on its tail. How can that be possible? It still feels like summer here, except the sun goes down earlier.

Oh well. I could use some pumpkin pie right about now.

3 Comments:

Blogger elysabeth said...

cyber sending that pumpkin pie - you can have all mine because I prefer sweet potato pie - lol - now you can have all the pumpkin pie you want, I gladly give every bit of it to you. It's been nice this week but the last couple of weeks, at least here, it's been winter - no kidding - we had temps down in the 30s and only highs in the 40s and 50s - that is so not fall weather - lol - and we actually hit some decent fall weather this week - I have a feeling we are in for a very hard winter this year.

Hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving - and that things are not too crazy for and that you heal quickly - bronchial infections are not fun - thinking of you - E :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Be careful with all that sickness. Its scary right after surgery. One thing is for sure, surgery SUCKS! I hope you get to feeling better soon. Its hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving. Where did this year go? (although, I for one will be glad when it's over cause it has NOT been a good year!!)

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait until our post Turkey Day date...

You'll be smiling then - with no magical.. er... poultry... involved...

Me ;)

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home