Sunday, July 29, 2007

Just checking in

I know, I know. I've been neglecting you guys. The problem is I really don't have much to say. I sit on the couch, back to scarfing Flaming Hot Cheetos and drinking beer.

Zach is home and has really fixed up his room, Nathan's old room. That's been very good because it's totally different and life is marching on.

Our financial situation sucks but I don't have the energy to address it.

I didn't win the writing contest I entered, which really sucks. But I'm still plugging away at Leon.

See? Boring. I haven't even been getting on the computer much lately because the kids are always on it. When does school start again???

Even as I write this post, Katie is hovering behind me, silently pressuring me to get off. Seven hours of labor without an epidural and this is the thanks I get.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try lemon juice on the cheetos...;)

Love ya!

J.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home